Top

[Best] Awesome Day Whatsapp & FB Status

Share:

If you're here looking for amazing, funny and awesome whatsapp status and messages then you're at right place, here you'll find lots of love, funny and cool statuses to share on whatsapp and fb.

Awesome Day Whatsapp FB Status

You're gonna love these awesome day Hindi and English status Messages. You can set them on your whatsapp status and facebook stories, you can insert these amazing status as captions with your Instagram Pics, Share these statuses directly with your friends using SMS, and whatsapp & fb messenger apps. Most Shared Whatsapp Status of 2018



Hope for the best but prepare for the worst..

Short Status On Attitude


It's cute when your crush’s crush is you.

तुम पहले भी इतनी खूबसूरत थी या इश्क का रंग चढ गया है तुम पर।

I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.
Cute FB Quotes in Hindi

महानता कभी ना गिरने में नहीं है, बल्कि हर बार गिरकर उठ जाने में है।

Short Status For Whatsapp

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

I’m cool but global warming made me hot.

All Day I Dream About You!

Love is like air… We can’t see it, but we can feel it…



Where there is love, there is life. ❤️

Awesome Day Status For Whatsapp


Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.

If something's not going right, try left.

The biggest problem in life isn`t the problem itself, but how people act upon it.
Quotes for Main Chick and Side Chick

When inspiration doesn't come to me, I go halfway to meet it.

100 Best Facebook Status

I’m different and unique, I swear you could hardly find a match with me, wanna try?

Tomorrow is another day to do something!

मोहबत है इसलिए जाने दिया ज़िद होती तो बाहों में ले लेते।

Na Jaane Kyun Aapko Dekthe Hi Hum Khamosh Ho Jaate hai



My life starts with you, Move with you, and Finish with You! I Hope

Amazing Status That Everyone Will Like


There are no rules when it comes to love – just values

I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Latest Quotes & Messages for Boys and Girls

Looking at school books and thinking: what a waste of a tree!

Best Status Lines

I was content with my life till people started sharing pictures of their vacations, cars and parties on Facebook

I may be fat, but you're ugly - I can lose weight!

When I miss you I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot.

I know that love hurts….. But your love makes me strong..



There are no mistakes in life, just lessons…!

Awesome Status For Facebook


I have a defective iPhone5, I keep pressing the home button and I am still at work.

किसीके अच्छाई का इतना भी फायदा मत उठाओ, K वो बुरा बनने के लिये मजबुर बन जाये

Life is Good = No jealousy + No worries + No doubts = True Love
Best Hindi Whatsapp Status

A true love story nerve ends.

Short Status Messages

Keep smiling..one day life will get tired of upsetting you

Broken pencils are pointless.

I will win …..not immediately, but Definitely.

I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Antivirus' in my heart...



Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.

Awesome Status About Love


I am not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I am definitely an individual.

Don’t take so much stress. You are unable to define me.

True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people…. Together!
Dosti Status in Hindi for friends

Life is awesome because of your love!

Short Status In Hindi

You are my life and the only thing that would hurt to lose. I love you more than anything else

Love doesn't lie, people do. Love doesn't leave, people do. Love won't hurt you, people will.

Happiness is like a Butterfly..You keep running after it, it keeps flying away..If you stand still, It comes and sits on your shoulders.

I put the 'Me' in 'Someone,' and things get awkward.



So these were popular cool Whatsapp quotes and status, i hope you liked them, tell us in comments. Read our other Status Collections and bookmark this page.

No comments