Top

Love You Grandma Status In Hindi and English | Dadi Amma Status

Share:

Dadi Maa Quotes | Those who have their Grandmothers alive are very lucky. She is one of the most precious treasure on earth. Its Her who take care of us the most after our mother. So if you're looking for some whatsapp status and quotes to share with your grandmother to show your love and affection towards her, then you're at right place. Here I've posted lots of quotes and status lines on grandmother in Hindi and English.

Love You Grandma Status In Hindi and English

Our Grandmothers always have a eye of us, and she tells and teach us how to be a nice person. Share these Granny Status with your friends, post them on facebook and add them as your whatsapp status, and set as fb and insta stories and show your love towards your grandmother. Caring Quotes for Mother



वो बचपन की ठंड भी अनमोल लगती थी
जब दादी-नानी की बुनी हुई स्वेटर पहनने को मिलती थी

Best Status For Grandmother In Hindi


कई समझाऊं मैं अपनी दादी को के जमाना बदल गया है
वो बाते करने को आज भी बहार पड़ोसियों को ढूंढती है

Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special

Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while…..but our hearts forever

Shayari On Grandmother In Hindi


दादी माँ का क्या कहना है
सोने-चांदी का गहना है
दया-धर्म की सूरत दादी
ममता की है मूरत दादी



धीरे-धीरे चलती दादी
आशीषों में फलती दादी
पुरे घर का हाथ बटाती
जी भर सब पर स्नेह लुटाती

For being like a second mom for
me and teaching me so much.
You make me a better person

Missing Grandmother Status In Hindi


The best part of my life is to have your
only daughter as my mother and
her mother as my lovely granny
Quotes for Son and Daughter on Mother

Apart from giving me birth on this lovely world
my parents also gave an amazing gift and
that is you – grandma.

हमको चुप कराने के लिए
आप खुद ही बन जाते बच्चे



I loved their home. Everything smelled older, worn but safe; the food aroma had baked itself into the furniture.

Miss You Dadi Maa Status In Hindi


Sister to Brother:
What are u going to gift grandma on her b’day??
Bro: a football
Sis: but grandma doesn’t play
Bro: on my b’day she gave me bhagvat gita…!!
QUotes and Wishes for Sister by Brother

रोज तो जाती थी मैं मंदिर आपके साथ
पर पता ना चला कभी के
कोई ख्वाहिश आपकी अब अधूरी ना थी

रोज़ तो सुनती थी आपसे कहानियां
पर पता ना चला कभी के
वो आपकी ज़िन्दगी के बीते पालो के किस्से थे

Grandmother And Granddaughter Bond Quotes


अच्छे थे वो कुछ पल जो बिताये थे मैंने अपनी दादी माँ के संग
दादा के गुस्से से बचती, इतनी प्यारी थी मेरी दादी



The best place to be when you're sad, is in your grandma's lap

I don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me...

The best thing is to have a daughter and name her after your grandmother

I Love My Grandma Quotes


I wish heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice one last time

Dadi's Hand on my Head
Her Finger with Kajal on my eyes
Her those beautiful words
A Short description on her village
Still makes me smile when I don't want to



So this was our collection for dadi quotes and messages, i hope you liked it and shared this page with your friends. Read our other collections @BestHindiStatus and don't forget to comment down. Bookmark this page if you want to read it later.

No comments